Leonard Hudson – specialists in schoolwear since 1965 – has its roots in the clothing trade dating back to 1879 . Built on six generations of experience, our mission is to “provide schools and organisations with a quality range of uniform, which is value for money and backed up with personal service all year round.”
Our range provides schools and organizations with a complete source for their uniform requirements. We design, manufacture and distribute some of the most cutting-edge schoolwear, under our own label – which is renowned for quality, style and choice.
Please browse our website to view the full range of our capabilities – you will find we have put our experience to good use. Lynwood, our Ties, Badges and Scarves brand is synonymous with the best quality in the industry. Leonique, our bespoke garment range, offers you the opportunity to create a unique image. Acrylomax, our unique blended cotton/acrylic fibre is the secret to our high quality Classic sweatshirts. And now, in our Hudson River range, a new addition to our portfolio, you have the ideal solution to your garment needs for school leavers, events, trips and sports teams.
In line with the guiding values and principles of Leonard Hudson, we are committed to improving our performance and pursuing best-practice in labour standards and environmental management, and to constantly assess what we do to ensure that it is providing exactly what our customers need.
There are 3 main Leonard Hudson websites:
www.leonardhudson.com which displays the Accessories range - this is the site you are on currently.
www.leonardhudson.co.uk which displays the Uniform Range and some Accessories and has a new facility for online parent ordering
www.leonardhudsonshop.co.uk which has an online shop for ordering name tapes and other personalised accessories
What makes Leonard Hudson stand out from the crowd?
- Wide-ranging style, colour and size choice
- Competitive prices
- Complete uniform solution
- Outstanding quality
- Contemporary co-ordinating styles
- Extensive stock-holding
- Dedicated Customer Services Team
- Online ordering
- On-site garment personalisation and enhancement
- Bespoke manufacture
- We have progressive ethical and environmental policies.
How your school benefits from uniform
- Promotes a positive image of the school within the community
- Creates an equal opportunity for every student by minimising competition over dress and fashion and avoids exposure of differences in social and economic status
- Encourages a team spirit and identifies the school, its houses, forms, teams, clubs, awards etc.
- Educates students about the need for appropriate clothing.